We hope you’ll find our website useful, informative and fun. Please visit often and tell your friends about us. All we ask in return is that you abide by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because when you use our site, you automatically agree to them.
Access to and use of www.nextbicthing.com (the “Site”) is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. BIC may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Site. By accessing or using this Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the documents referred to in them or any additional conditions that you will be requested to accept if you choose to use certain services. If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms, you should cease using the Site immediately.
The entire content (images and text) of the Site is copyrighted and may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, edited, reused, reposted, reproduced, transmitted, performed, displayed or otherwise used by any mechanical or electronic means, except as provided herein or as specifically permitted on the Site.
BIC will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but BIC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy (whether expressly or by implication) or that any content is or remains available, accurate, complete and up to date, free from bugs, errors or omissions or fit or suitable for any purpose. All users agree that all access and use of the Site and the content thereof is at your own risk and BIC may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time at our sole discretion. Neither BIC nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use the Site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. Content on the Site is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites, which may be of interest.
BIC makes no warranties or representations about any non-BIC website which you may access. BIC has no control over links made to BIC websites by third parties. When you access a non-BIC website, please understand that it is independent from BIC. BIC cannot monitor or review the content of all websites and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of such off-site pages.
The Site is for your personal use. By accessing BIC websites, each user also agrees:
(a) not to post or transmit any offensive, harmful, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, discriminatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law (BIC reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where BIC websites are used to disseminate such materials.);
(b) not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any communication or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any third party (including but not limited to, trademark right, copyright, or other personal right, etc.);
(c) not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
(d) not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing; and
(e) you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
General Terms and Conditions of Posting Comments to the Site:
- You are responsible for what you post.All comments or reviews submitted to BIC for posting are the sole responsibility of their submitter and the submitter will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel, litigation or claims that result from the submitter's comments, reviews and/or postings, to BIC, and/or something spoken and/or written in or as a direct result of something spoken and/or written in a comment and/or posting of any kind.
- BIC requests that you do not post anything that could be offensive to others.You may not post or submit to BIC for posting, content that you do not have rights to and that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that violates any other applicable local, state, federal or international law, or is otherwise inappropriate. Furthermore, you may not post or submit to BIC for posting content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. BIC reserves the right to remove any and all postings that are found to be offensive and/or that do not comply with the terms and conditions of this Site. BIC also reserves the right to terminate access to the Site or take other protective steps as it deems necessary in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Posting of writings, photographs / videos. You may only post or submit to BIC for posting writings of content that you have created and have full rights to. BIC reserves the right to remove any and/or all writings or comments and reject submissions that do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Ownership and confidentiality of information.You may only post or submit to BIC for posting content in accordance with, and not in violation of, applicable trademark, trade name, trade dress, trade secret, service mark, copyright, patent, right of privacy, and other intellectual property laws. You further certify that the content you post or submit to BIC for posting will not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights of any other party. Anything you post to or submit to BIC for posting is provided by you on a NON-CONFIDENTIAL BASIS, and BIC has no obligation to keep such information confidential, refrain from using such information, or to compensate you for the receipt or use of such information. BIC is free to use the content for any purpose whatsoever. You hereby RELEASE BIC from any liability under any legal theory in connection with the use, modification, sale or disclosure of any content. Please remember that any content that you disclose on our Site may appear publicly on the Site, and may be viewed by other visitors to the Site. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Once posted, you cannot change or remove any public postings.
- No posting of harmful content.You agree that you will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit information that contain harmful content, including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, spy-ware, or any other files, software programs, or technology that is designed or intended to disrupt, interrupt, damage, destroy, intercept, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise perform a malicious action.
- You License to BIC.By using this Site and posting any content or submitting any content to BIC for posting you: (i) grant to BIC a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and unrestricted license to copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit, edit, modify, or otherwise use, publicly display, distribute, translate and create compilations and derivative works from, any and all content (in any format or media) that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the Site; and (ii) waive all moral rights in and to all content or information that you post on, upload or otherwise submit to or through, the Site in favor of BIC. For greater certainty, this means that, among other things, BIC has the right to use any and all ideas you submit (including ideas about our products, services, publications or advertising campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any notice or obligation to you whatsoever.
Please be advised that all trademarks, logos, designs, product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with trademark symbols, are either the property of, or are being used with permission by, BIC, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. The trademarks and logos displayed on the Site are trademarks of BIC. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any expressed or implied license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site. BIC does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with BIC. The distribution, downloading, editing, modification, reuse, reproduction, reposting, transmission, performance, display or other uses of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein or as specifically permitted on the Site, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander or libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Further, please be advised that BIC actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve the right to prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions or any applicable law and to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where BIC websites are used to disseminate materials in contravention of the prohibitions set out above.
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws in effect within the country from where you are accessing the website.
No changes to these terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions from time to time to verify such variations.
Share capital: 173 933 156,80 euros
552 008 443 RCS Nanterre
Head office :
14, rue Jeanne d’Asnières
92611 Clichy cedex, France
Tel. : 33(0)1 45 19 52 00
Fax. : 33(0)1 45 19 52 99
VAT : FR 19 552 008 443
Chief editor : Robert MILLER
This site is hosted on the Microsoft Cloud offering (Azure). It is geographically located in Microsoft's hosting center in Western Europe.
For more information, please refer to: http://www.windowsazure.com/fr-fr/support/trust-center/privacy/